the good, the bad, the sheer

Monday, September 14, 2009

Quasi-Tranny Dream Team


If ever there were two personalities who could make my universe implode in a ball of glammy sheer pop music destruction, it would DEFINITELY be Azis and Lady Gaga.

I've been in love with Gaga for quite some time, well before she started prancing around in Kermit Outfits. And perhaps the only thing that could have made her performance at the VMAs last night any better would have been if she had brought the ultimate Bulgarian celeb with her as arm candy.

According to his Wikipedia entry, Azis is a Bulgarian pop singer/politician. And while his tunes might sound like "Borat" background music, I think the guy has potential. He looks like Guy Fieri's ice princess doppelganger, and he clearly isn't afraid to pose in the same clothes as Lady Gaga. I beseech them to record a duet as soon as possible and make my quasi-tranny dream team a reality.

No comments: