the good, the bad, the sheer

Thursday, October 16, 2008

i would go berserk

if I were this POOR WOMAN. Her husband clandestinely changed their newborn baby's name to "Sarah McCain Palin," without telling her.


From the Times News of Tennessee:

"While that’s the name father Mark Ciptak of Elizabethton put on documents for his baby girl’s birth certificate, it isn’t the name he and his wife originally agreed on. And it isn’t the name his wife, Layla, thought the baby was given.

“We actually came up with the name Ava Grace, and I secretively went and got another set of forms to send to (Social Security officials and the Tennessee Department of Health), and as of this time, she (Layla) still doesn’t realize what I’ve done. I haven’t broken the news to her yet,” Ciptak said.

“As of right now, I’m just trying to get up enough nerve to tell her what I’ve done and hope for the best. I hope I’m still living to tell the tale tomorrow. She thought it was a done deal with Ava Grace."



May I also add that the Times News is my new favorite resource for journalistic integrity and relevance. Check out the latest headline on their home page:

No comments: