the good, the bad, the sheer

Sunday, October 12, 2008

MAZEL, MAZEL



M.I.A. is officially the baddest bitch in the world. We don't even need to get into her artistic prowess or qualifications, because everyone knows she's extraordinary. Matter of fact, she is the only celebrity (besides David Bowie) that I have ever spotted in public and been genuinely star-struck by, and she still never fails to amaze me. My semi shall not fade....


Case in point: last night. She hopped on stage at the Diesel XXX party, pregnant as-all-hell, rocking out at 1 am when I could barely muster the energy to stand up straight. I was forced to acknowledge once again that M.I.A. is indeed the coolest female ever, and now she will give birth to the coolest baby ever that will hopefully beat up Ben Affleck's troll-child, because that is ONE FUGLY DUCKLING. 


Thanks to my friend Marklesparkle for the photo, you can check out more at FreeWilliamsburg.com, the best website around!

No comments: