the good, the bad, the sheer

Monday, April 5, 2010

Can't Wait for "Sunset Daze"




There's no way that "Sunset Daze" won't be my favorite show of the upcoming season. When my boyfriend tipped me off that a friend of his was looking to produce a "Real Golden Girls" reality show, I thought it was too fucking amazing to not happen -- and it looks like someone managed to land such a series on WeTV.

That's right -- the show will premiere on April 28th, featuring a cast of wacked-out seniors living it up to the fullest at an outrageous retirement home in Arizona. According to their bio pages, there's a matchmaker, a "wild child" and even an ex-nun. But I can immediately sense that Gail will be my idol (a wrinkled ball of sass with a scary wig).

According to the LA Times, we can expect "Steamy scenes in Jacuzzis, a wild night out at a gay rodeo, happy-hour makeout sessions, and conversations about sex toys."

No comments: